DAY 132: Wednesday 23 September
Good morning all
Having waited and taken note of yesterday’s announcement and statement from the PM, we are still intending to continue with the service planned for Sunday morning and it’s been encouraging to talkk to some of you and hear you are looking forward to Sunday.
The safety practicalities detailed in the document that was attached to last Sunday’s email (and attached her again if you missed the first time) are important to protect everyone, especially those more vulnerable. Please take note of the following -
· Aim to arrive at the Chapel between 10:10 – 10:25am
· IMPORTANT please do not arrive late
· Remember to maintain 2m social distancing outside and inside the building
· Please wear a face mask, wash hands and use sanitizer
· Once inside the Chapel you will be directed to your seat – please do not move around to talk to others
· Do take note of the instructions regarding use of the toilets
· As we are required to maintain additional ventilation through the building, remember to wear suitable layers as the weather for Sunday is forecast to be cooler than recent days
· The service should last around 40-45 minutes
· MOST IMPORTANT – DO NOT COME IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY MET WITH OTHERS OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD BUBBLE, OR HAVE A COUGH, COLD, RAISED TEMPERATURE OR ANY OTHER COVID SYMPTOM
If you have not yet made a final decision about attending on Sunday, do get in touch – there are still some spaces available
For the many of you who won’t be able to join with us on Sunday, we will obviously miss you and you will still be able to listen to our services online – we will send you the link each week.
Brackin Kirkland is an American multi-instrument musician and sound engineer who decided to leave the city and build a wooden house and recording studio in the hills of North Carolina where he now lives with his wife Lindsay and their sons.
There he and his family record Christian music under the title of ‘Sounds like Reign’. One of their recent recordings features mum Lindsay singing ‘Blessed Assurance’ to their baby son, Elijah >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flvXXJqB7Q0
We’ll be in touch again on Sunday either ‘live’ at 10:30 or later in the day by email.